Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Day in the Life... (week 9)

These photos were taken Monday, November 1, 2010. It turned out to be a fairly uneventful day.

A few more things to cut out for the wine bottle project. Actually, it's mostly the mess left from the weekend's wine bottle mayhem.

Sitting down for a second to do a blog post and check everyone else's blogs.

Heading downtown.

Arriving at the offices of the Fox Theatre.

I walked up to Carmie (front) and Caroline and suddenly raised the camera to my eye. This is their snap judgement as to how they wished to be represented. They are both incredible employees at the Fox Theatre Institute and a true pleasure to work with. As you can see, they are a lot of fun.

Bay 9 at the Fox Theatre where I do design work.

Parking at Turner Field and heading to Georgia State to do some research in the library.

Getting some work done in the library. I am writing a research paper about William Hogarth.  

It may look as if I'm studying in the library, but I am actually placing the camera on the floor several feet away,  setting the timer on the camera, running toward my chosen spot to sit, grabbing a book off the shelf and pretending to be engrossed in it while my picture is being taken.

1 comment:

  1. Pretending to be engrossed is always a good thing.
    But be careful of snapping pictures while driving- it could be unsafe!

    ReplyDelete