Thursday, August 27, 2009

But Wait, There's More Logo Sketches!

This one has nice potential. The bottom half reminds me of a car emblem.






















Simple. Loose. Sort of figurative. Nice movement and flow.




















This is a rework of one below. This time with a cube for the dot and more dimensionality.





















This one is also a rework of one below. This time upright and much more attention to perspective (hence the diagonal guides).


















I was particularly fond of this idea at first, now however, I am having second thoughts. Perhaps I can fiddle with it in Illustrator. I am concerned about it coming across as "jr."

1 comment:

  1. Really cool. I especially like the second-to-last one. Regarding the last one, it's a great concept and I think if you maybe extended the leg of the "h" down a little further it might read more like an "h" instead of an "r," or you could add a small curvy serif or something to the foot of it.

    ReplyDelete